Sunday 21 February 2010

Addiction Pastel Rainbow

Addiction (by Kose) will release its spring 2010 collection, Pastel Rainbow on 25 February in Japan. Helmed by former NARS International Makeup Director Ayako, the collection features a daring combination of lime and royal purple, including what looks almost certainly like a Prince-inspired purple lipgloss called Purple Rain. It's nice to see a Japanese brand going the more adventurous and creative route, rather than the OL-oriented (OL is Japanese lingo for "office ladies") mass appeal route of safe browns, neutrals and pinks.

There will also be two limited edition makeup sets.

1. Campaign Addiction (7980yen): Limoncello eyeshadow, Poupee lipstick, Acid Pink Blush, Misty On face mist (mini size, 10ml), lipgloss (mini size) and a pouch.

2. Select Addiction (7665yen): Choice of any eyeshadow + lipgloss + blush, Misty On (mini size), lipgloss (mini size) and a pouch.

I haven't used any Addiction products before so I can't say how good they are but Kathi over at Lotus Palace has reviewed several Addiction products. Do check out her reviews!

5 comments:

Ti_Amo said...

Oh man I really need to order some of this stuff. It's exactly the image and colors I love. <3

Haru said...

hey Ti_Amo,
I'm contemplating getting the Campaign Addiction set myself! Don't know how I'm going to wear the lime green shade but it's still tempting me somehow :-)

Anonymous said...

Addiction is so addictive. The whole collection is tempting. More so than Nars.

makeupmag said...

So NARS!

Ti_Amo said...

Haru, I know exactly what you mean about the green shade! :) If you do haul any, I'll be first in line to click on your pictures!