Sunday 7 February 2010

Jill Stuart Season Gift Set

Jill Stuart will release a limited edition Season Gift Set (4095yen) on 19 February in Japan. The set includes Fruits Hand Cream (72g), Fruits Lip Balm (7g), Body MIlk (50ml) and a message card. The Fruits Hand Cream and Fruits Lip Balm retail for 2520yen and 1575yen normally so you are essentially getting the Body Milk and message card as the GWP.

And this is the member's gift for 2010 for members that have spent more than 73,500 yen on Jill Stuart between April 2009 and end-March 2010. Looks much nicer than last year's clunky black velvet box!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hmm i doubt if I will get the gift set, but the box looks very nice! I have a few glass items by Jill Stuart and they are so pretty and elegant on my vanity table :D

The bodymilk of JS is my fav though, I have tried several brands of bodymilk/lotions and the one of JS is just simply divine!