Thursday 4 February 2010

Jill Stuart Play Station Portable

Got 21,000 yen in spare change lying around? If so, then you may want to consider shelling it out on the Play Station Portable Jill Stuart Sweet Limited Package which will be released on 4 March 2010 in Japan to coincide with the release of the new Blossom Pink PSP system. The PSP comes in an elegant Blossom Pink color, a special pouch and a cleaning cloth both designed specifically for the bundle pack by Jill Stuart and a 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo. The special PSP pouch comes in a champagne-gold color with crystal embedded shoulder chain strap. The glittering silver JILL STUART logo is printed on the cleaning cloth as well as on the package with pink crystal motif design.

Check out the official website here!

16 comments:

shopaholic said...

omigod, i want!!! thanks for posting :)

Magdalena said...

OMG!! :D

Denysia said...

OMG! I cannot believe that they are making this! I want this now! :)

sizbelle said...

this is interesting but 21,000 in SGD?? OR?

sizbelle said...

this is interesting but 21,000 in SGD?? OR?

makeupmag said...

All I can say is !!!

PSP? Really?

momiji (maple) said...

that looks absolutely fabulous. i'd start playing games just for that.

Anonymous said...

oh it so pretty!

btw, it stated 21,000 YEN for those asking :)

kuri said...

wow, limited edition? I bet it's going to be popular! I'm almost tempted to buy it and auction it off :P brilliant of sony!
can't tell if the regular blossom pink psp is going to be limited edition or not.

Haru said...

hi sizbelle,

sorry, left out the 'yen' by mistake when I typed up the post earlier. Thanks for pointing it out! It's 21,000yen which is about S$300+. A bit expensive but then again, it's the price of 4 Jill Stuart eyeshadow palettes combined.

hi kuri,
according to the PSP website, the Blossom Pink PSP is also going to be available only in limited quantities.

kuri said...

ah, thanks for the info! maybe I'll get the set :P

Haru said...

Hi kuri,

It's a really cute set but I don't play Playstation, so hopefully I can resist the temptation successfully! :-)

makeupmag said...

Hello dear! This was a real surprise to read this morning! I wonder if they'd branch out into casing? ;)

kuri said...

heh, but it's so pretty... this is where my greed/consumerism is being terribly blatant. Hopefully I'll forget about it until it's sold out.

Haru said...

hey mag,
I was very surprised too! But I guess it's not the first time that a fashion designer has teamed up with an electronics brand, like Vivienne Tam's collaboration with the HP mini notebooks. I wish Sony had made the Blossom Pink PSP more Jill Stuart-ish though, like with JS' trademark crystals.

makeupmag said...

Exactly! I'd expected it to have more gems on it and maybe some glassy feature.