Sunday 21 February 2010

Daiso Detergent for Puff & Sponge

A good friend, AhCapp, gifted me with this Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge last year. Since then, it has become a staple for cleaning my foundation sponges every week. Just pour a 20-cent coin size amount of the clear liquid onto the dry sponge, work it in and add a bit of water, then rub the surfaces of the sponge together to get the product out. Add some more water and repeat until you don't see any product left on the sponge and rinse thoroughly. It costs only S$2 and is made in Japan.

Ingredients list.

Thanks to AhCapp for this effective little worker!

6 comments:

cewek said...

Want!

Have you ever used beauty blender sponges before?

Haru said...

hi,
No, I haven't. It's not sold in Singapore.

RJ said...

hi do you have any recommendations for brush cleansers? I have been using my facial wash but I feel that it doesnt seem clean enough.

Thanks! =)

Shin said...

i bought this from daiso too but havent try it out yet! :)
probably will try it tonite ;)

makeupmag said...

Hey, I wrote about this after the English translation came out:

http://www.makeupstash.com/2009/06/daiso-detergent-for-puff-and-sponge.html

And thanks to your translation:

http://www.makeupstash.com/2008/08/daiso-liquid-cleanser-for-sponges.html

I LOVE THIS! It washes out practically everything. ;)

Haru said...

hi Rong King,
For brush cleanser, I swear by MAC's brush cleanser which costs about S$18 in Singapore. I use it every week for cleaning my brushes. I've been using it since 2000 without any problems.

Hi Shin,
You should definitely try it! It works well and is so cheap!

Hey Mag,
I remember reading about it on your blog! So when AhCapp gave it to me, I already knew about it :-)