Monday 22 February 2010

EOTD: Majolica Majorca Majolook Trick On GR741

I was in the mood for some Majolica Majorca today so decided to pull out this limited edition Majolook (Trick On) GR741 palette which is from the Spring 2008 collection. This is one of my favourite green-themed palettes released by a Japanese brand.

I much prefer the Majolook (Trick On) palettes over the Majolook (Illuminator) palettes as the Trick On series contain all beautifully shimmery powder eyeshadows while the Illuminator palettes all include a cream base, that frankly does not work very well.

I used the gold-tinged white as a wash over the browbone area, the bluish white shade at the inner corners and along the lower lashline, the teal shade from the upper lashline to the crease, then blended the dark green shade along the upper lashline and outer corners.

All the shades are well-pigmented with a smooth metallic finish, and no annoying chunky glitter bits. The only drawback is that I did get some creasing at the inner corners after about 8 hours of wear but this can be easily touched up.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow...shiny!~

Nea said...

Very pretty! That palette looks very nice too :D

Anonymous said...

A very pretty eye look! By coincidence, I used this palette this morning, too. I especially love the golden cream and teal colours!

Kathi said...

Gorgeous!! This is one of my favorite green palettes, too! I reach for it quite often when I am in the mood for a green look!

Eileen said...

Your teal eye is gorgeous. You've done a lovely job of working with color without letting it over shadow your own beautiful eyes. Unfortunately, it's a bit too sparkly for me, but I can still admire how lovely it looks on eyes much younger than mine!